Ear Force XP300 Video Review
Ear Force XP300 Details
- The headset’s sounds is awesome stereo sound with really nice audio customization features.
- The bluetooth lets you chat and take calls without interfering with your game.
- The chat boost lets you hear your voice even when the game is at full volume.
- The mic boom is removable so you can use it for playing tunes or anything non-mic related
- This is the most comfortable headset I have ever used!
- The automatic audio mute can be a pain. Resetting isn’t instant it takes a bit to reconnect.
- The initial pairing is a bit wierd, the lights blink oddly when the pairing is complete but it isn’t intuitive.
- There isn’t an optical input so you need to connect it using an available analog input.
The Bottom Line:
The XP300 takes care of all the things that were wrong with the X42. The Sound Field Expander works well so you can hear people behind you and get other cues that help your game. The Bluetooth connection is nice so you can take calls and not leave the game and even walk around while you are doing it.